Have you noticed seeing a lot more videos on Facebook lately? Not only have there been a plethora of Facebook LIVE videos, but I’ve also been seeing a trend of videos made from simple animations or static inspirational images with music added.
All because Facebook has declared video to be something people want to watch more than any other form of content. This is especially true if you own an insurance business in St. Louis.
Then there’s the popularity of YouTube, Snapchat, Twitter and Instagram’s video platforms and capabilities that makes using video hard to ignore in today’s business marketing landscape.
The good news is, with the advancement of technology over the past few years, you no longer need to do all this on your own. You can hire an affordable professional company to help with your video marketing.
Think it is not worth your time hiring a professional? Take a look at some of these Video Marketing stats:
* A Facebook video receives, on average, 135% more organic reach than a photo.
* 73% of Business-to-Business marketers say video positively impacts their marketing return on investment.
* According to CISCO, 80% of all consumer internet traffic will come from videos by 2020.
* 10 billion videos are watched on Snapchat every day.
* More than 500 million hours of videos are watched on YouTube every day
* A Facebook video receives, on average, 135% more organic reach than a post with just a photo.
* On Twitter, videos are 6 times more likely to be retweeted than photos and 3 times more likely than GIFs
* Companies that use video in their online marketing efforts have been known to grow their revenues 49% faster.
* Businesses who use videos in their marketing enjoy a 27% higher Click Through Rate (CTR) and 34% higher web conversion rates than those which don’t (Aberdeen Group, 2015).
Pretty impressive, wouldn’t you say? Check out https://GetMoreClients.Pro to see some of their video marketing options for insurance companies or any business!
By incorporating video marketing into your business and social media marketing in St. Louis, you can take advantage of the following benefits:
Increase Your Target Market’s Confidence in You
Since trust is what relationship marketing is built upon, videos make a perfect fit to developing your target market’s confidence with your business offerings.
Because you want to create the “Know, Like and Trust” factor with your ideal client, there is nothing better than having your smiling face be in front of that market in order for them to see your personality, understand your level of expertise, and get an instant impression of you that will lead them quicker to purchase.
Boost Your Search Engine Rankings
Because people tend to stay on your site’s web page longer by watching a video, the search engine’s algorithms are interpreting that to mean your site is worthwhile. This will in turn boost your SEO rankings.
According to Moovly, your chances are 53x’s greater to be higher up in Google’s search results if your website or blog post includes a video.That coupled with Google’s ownership of YouTube, your chances of getting higher rankings are increased when your videos are also housed there.
Gain a Higher Social Media Reach
Getting more people to like, comment and share your posts on Facebook has been an increasing challenge for business owners. The good news is, video has been a shining beacon of hope where 76% of users say they are apt to share entertaining videos on social media.
If you make an effort to create fun and entertaining videos, this will increase your brand exposure and will, in turn, bring more attention to your business in an indirect way.
Enjoy Higher Website Conversions
Video marketing studies show that 74% of users who watched a video explaining or demonstrating a product ended up making the purchase.
So by simply adding a video to your sales or free giveaway page, you should see a significant increase in people signing up for your offering.